1. I knew that people faced struggles everyday and that I wasn’t the only one.
2. I wanted to create a place where people could get help if they needed it.
3. I love giving advice even if it doesn’t work for everyone. At least it might work for someone.
4. I wanted to show people that their problems/situations were not stupid and that they may not be the only ones going through them.
5. I wanted to give people a different perspective on life by showing them things they may never have thought about.
6. I wanted to put smiles on everyone’s faces because they can walk away knowing how to handle life a little bit easier now.
7. I wanted to share my secrets on how to get through some of the toughest situations because I know they worked for me.
8. I wanted to create a judgement free zone and make the advice I give equal for everyone.
9. I wanted to show people that they didn’t need to complain about how hard life is because it’s only as difficult as you make it.
10. I just simply have a big heart and I wanted to help people in one of the best ways I knew how.